Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Lifes Decisions

I would have to say that the problem I can relate to is when students are to busy with work that they forget about school and how to enjoy there teen years. "As more and more kids work to get their own wheels, fewer participate in after-school sports and activities. They stay at their jobs late into the night, neglect their homework,  and come to school exhausted." The reason I feel that I can relate to this quote is because of the fact that I am a full time student as well as working. I've noticed that after I started college and working I'm not able to participate in any activity that I'm interested in. Another thing is that once I do come home late from work I have to stay up all night doing homework, go to bed late and not want to wake up the next morning to do it all over again. In this chapter the solution McDonald had was if u didn't like it u can leave so people had to make a choice. Honestly my solution would be making a schedule and trying to balance out everything do school work in between time as well as at work just doing part time or take days off to be able to have a social life. I can't lie it is hard to do but hopefully sooner or later I can get the hang of it

No comments:

Post a Comment