Thursday, September 30, 2010

What To Eat??? #2

 As I’m going down the escalators going towards the food court I’m trying to think of what I want to eat.  When  I get off I walk forward and stand in the middle looking around as I feel the rush from the people coming and leaving the food court, the smells of different food whether its fired, steamed, or sweet. I start to walk around look at what’s left but it doesn’t call my attention so I decide to look at the detailed and colorful menus. So I’ve seemed to narrow it down to two options seafood or tacos bell.
    As I look at my watch I see I only have 20 minutes left I walk towards the seafood stand. As I approach the register the cashier tells me “before you order I just want to let you know there are no more shrimp” which made me very disappointed.I turned around and started walking toward taco bell, when I see this long line and only 10 minutes  left  of my break. Just the thought of not being able to taste either one of my favorite meals really had me in a bad mood for the rest of my day.  Time just wasn’t enough so I went back upstairs and bought a soda from the vending machine in the break room. I wipe the top of the can, open the top, i can hear the fizz of the soda, i take a nice sip, i can feel the bubbles tickling my nostrils ….. ahhh refreshing. But it never fails to take a walk to the food court and come back with nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment