Thursday, November 4, 2010

Prospectus

The topic to my project is how to eat healthier. Lately people just eat whatever they crave without watching how much fat and calories it contains. This is where obesity also comes from. The main thing I want to concentrate on is finding foods that taste as good but have fewer calories. I pick this as my topic because I myself have to eat healthy for many reasons. (Not just to look good) lol. I feel that the way people eat is no one’s fault but their own.
The questions I want to be able to answer are like I said before finding food with less calories as well as being healthy. What can you do to control yourself? What kind of exercises can be done? I would also like to find out how many people have problem with obesity? Another thing is find out what brand isn’t healthy either ?
To help me with my research I will be using the internet. I will also be using different books on healthy eating. On thing I know I can use are the articles Professor Alexander gave us.lol.  as well as the books we read in our classes Fast Food Nation  and The Ethics of Food.

1 comment:

  1. I think you did a good job in stating exactly what you would like to discover from doing this paper. I would really like to know what kind of fast food restaurants you can find that is healthy because I would eat there.

    ReplyDelete